Sunday, August 16, 2009

Digital VIBE

SO, VIBE Magazine is back ! This time as an online magazine. As you know.. I was priveleged to be apart of the srping 09 interns for VIBE in the fashion dept. A great bittersweet (LOL) Experience. I was really sad to hear they were no longer ! But Thnks to Uptown Media, they are resurecting online. I hope they do great ! I knew the people wouldn't let VIBEE DIE ! I just wonder how the old editors feel about this & if they're gunna be back as well ?.. anyhow.. Honestly speaking, paper magazine's have no future.. It's alllll about the internet in this time & age. The only magazines people still subscribe to are fashion mags. For music & gossip.. they're blogs & online magz. I wish them the best of luck & Know they will go far. I mean come on.. its VIBE ! The most iconic magazine in Hip Hop :) oxox


Hugs&Kisses.Sammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails