Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Response to Lexxie's "Am i the only one"


SMFH; you out of all people know how my mother gets. shxt! i go to your house when she gets on my last nerve every single time. I've been coming to your house pretty much everyday for the last 9yrs and your mom is very much like my mom. LOL so i get what your saying. Theres times when we feel like we have no where to go b/c being in our house to long with them drives us CRAZYYYYY. This is where our road trips to no where come in hand. LOL.
Don't get my wrong. My mom is my mom and no one can take her spot. but DAMN. i feel like pulling my hair at times. i feel like the only time we get along is when we barely see each other since i refuse to stay home while shes there.

Yeaaaa, we have our
good times but that really comes once in a blue moon.

Your not the only one that feels that way. deadass!


sealed with a kiss, Jadore Daphh

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails