Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My First "High" Experience LOL !

If you know me well enough, you would have known that I NEVER in my life smoked anything. LOL. %100 clean. LOL ! however, i NEVER once knocked weed. I mean, it's doesnt kill you, & it's not bad for you.. It's actually %100 herbs. seriously LOL. so i never knocked it. I actually have always been just a TAD bit curious as to what the hype was & just wanted to feel how it feels to be in that "high" state of mind. So ..


As you know (if you been keeping up with the blog) I was on vacay in florida.. & spent alot of quality time with my younger brother..but really cousin. He wanted to show me a good time one night.. But as always.. in florida parties get shut down too easily -_- SMH. So me being the spontaneous person I am LOL said i wanted to smoke w| him. Just for my own personal experience. his words were "say no more" & indeed we went outside & i got so high LMAO.

The feeling of being high is amazing. at first.. because it was SOOO new to me.. i was a bit freaked out. Things looked so different & weird. felt like i was in the twilight zone LOL. & I was scared of how fast my heart was beating.. but after being calmed down by my 2 cousins (& Norman LOLLL) i began to really enjoy it. My cousins said i was hilariouss. some things i did were: LMAO.. I stood up through the sunroof in the car on the way home LMAO. & then when i was about to knock out I started spitting a jay line from H to the Izzo lmaoooo. I swore i was jay-z. & I can't forget the sleep lmao. it was the best sleep of my life. you feel like your sleeping on a cloud & your in a peaceful trance. & all i saw were kaleidoscope colors all over lmaoooo. i sound crazy.. but im telling you what i saw. oh & i kept saying one love. lmaoo.

It was a very interesting, fun experience. LIVE LIFE ON THE EDGE. I'd be willing to try anything.. as long as it doesn't degrade, kill, or hurt me or anyone else.. I'm down :) Life's to short. Let loose & have fun while you can.
WARNING: IM NOT ENCOURAGING THIS IN ANY WAY. The point of this story is to say you can't live life by the books. you have to live & experience new things. Be openminded & don't judge people.. xoxo.

Hugs&Kisses.Sammyy* (Missed me much ? well im bizackkkk bxtches LMAO) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails