Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OHH DEE INSPIRATIONAL *

okayy soo i woke up from my nap that i took round 10 ish LOL. and woke up to a few missed calls & text.I was gunna return these phone calls & junk til i caught the beginning of this television show Hawthorne. Starring Jada Pinkett Smith.
This show is based on a day in the life ov an adminsitrative nurseee. & as you guys may know, I'm currently studying to be a nurse & im currently a CNA [certified nursing assistant] yeaaa buddy. but anywhooo so im watching this show & it touched my hearttt so much, it shows a glimpse into whut my future. My career holds for me. tho it is a tv show it resembles closely to the ups and downs of what a hospital goes thru and how the deaths of patients effects the staff and every1 surroundingg. Its sooo inspirationallll ! It juss shows me how ready I am to step foot into the medical field & being confident in the career path that im choosing.
Im ready to help save lives the best I can, now i kno i cant save every1 but ill do my best to help save as many as a can it seems like a tuff & trying road but i kno its whut i want. & i will throw my heart & sweat & tears into the Medical Field im choosingggg. damnn ! ive juss had an epiphany. & i knoo where im heading now.

CLEAR AS IVE EVER SEEN IT !!.

cant wait 2 start my career & 2 help ppl & make em smile.
though the medical field isnt glorified as Fashion or Music its still something thats recognized & is necessary.
I KNO IMMA BE GR8
see all you fashionistas, A&R record exects. Football players at the TOP ! :]
i hadd to blogggg bout thisss LOL.

nite guysss, catch ya 2mm !!!!

toodlessss ! xo. Lexxie



No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails