Friday, August 14, 2009

10 Questions I Ask Myself As Of August ?!

1. Why in the world do I still have no lisence ?! -__-
2. Why in the worldd am i stillllll SINGLEE ?!
3. Why the heeeezyy is every cutting of their hair ?? LOL Stop it !
4. How am I gunna get Norman to trustt me ?! :( LOL.
5. When are guys gunna start keeping it REAL ?!
6. How is Daph's 21st bday gunna go ?! (hopefullyy GREAT)
7. When am i gunna get my shxt togethr for school ?! UGHH.
8. Wth does "manage your money" mean ? My mom always says it to me :/ I NEVER got it.
9. Should I get the BLACKBERRY BOLD or the IPHONE ??!
10. Why do we have SOO many blog visitors (that WE LOVE) But such few followers ?! Please show your support & click the follow button to the right of the screen :D Its soo easy ! xoxo.

Hugs&Kisses.Sammy*

1 comment:

  1. whats up with question number 2 i think we can change that

    ReplyDelete

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails