Sunday, August 23, 2009

THE BEGINNING OF MY BDAY

Gettin ready for my birthday was crazy. just a few days before i had nor did nothing.
i wasn't excited for some reason. Yeaa i was turning the big 2.1 but i felt as if nothing was going into place so y do anything??

just as i thought that; everything started to look better for me.
On Thursday i brought my outfit [finallyyyyyyyy]
leather vest, fitted denim dress, and cute booties.
i odee loveeeeee my booties.. [sammy brought them for me]
sighhhhh LOL.

friday comes along; usually i chill with the babes [sad face] but he had to work
so i decided to go do my hair and nails
i love the design

EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT AT THIS POINT!!

Till sammy decides and trick me and make me cry saying that she couldn't go the morning we were suppose to celebrate!! [what a friend]
Lexxie had told me the same thing but only this time it wasn't a joke.
i thought my birthday was over; i called the bf cryin that everythin was ruined. LMAO [its funny now looking back on it] -_- (BITCHES!!)

getting the last of everything ready we got everyone together and this is where the party began!!!!
OOWWWWWWWWWWWW




to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails