Saturday, August 15, 2009

A MOTHERS INTUITION ISN'T ALWAYS RIGHT

okay; so whose parents or should i say mother tries to have a say in your love life [ALL RAISES HANDS] SMH.
Don't you hate when your parents feel the need to tell you who you should date. like really...do you think I'm actually going to listen!
I understand the whole religion thing, or you marry within your race. but DAMN!! can i live tho???
Today; my mother asked me if i had a boyfriend. Why lie??? so i told her yea [stupid decision]
she started asking the typical questions that a mother should ask [no problem]
then she started asking these ridiculous questions like it really mattered to me...
heres how it went....
MOM: what is his nationality??
ME: does it matter???
MOM: okay so what kind of hair does he have??
ME: are you serious? what does that have to do with anything???
MOM: you have to think about how your kids are going to come out
ME: [rolls eyes] i get all that but I'm not going to look for someone based on hair. that makes no sense......
[convo gets heated and more annoying]
then she ask....what is his skin complexion??

this is where i didn't even want to con't the convo.

My mother has a huge thing about hair and complexion. I get everybody has there own preference but she cant force hers on me. [i think she gets this from my grandmother]
NOTE*** she doesn't even know what my boyfriend looks like when in actuality he is just what she likes [didn't plan that at ALL] but she is criticizing him just cuz of my history of boyfriends which i may admit weren't the best out of the bunch [shrugs shoulders] but clearly all that doesn't matter to me.
ITS WHO I'M ATTRACTED TOO!!! WTH!!
she pretty much annoying me about the whole situation and now going to tell my grandmother on me and i didn't even do anything. LMFAO this is going to funny yet pointless

wait till she actually meets him then she'll shut the hell up!!!! -_-



sealed with a kiss, J'adore Daphh

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails