Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last Shout Out Of The Month:

Ok so, I see the other two girls did their shout out's this month.. So I couldn't go without shouting out My Sexy Best Friend Eric !

Me & Eric have been great friends since spring 08 semester. He's one of the funniest people in my life that i can trust.. & that trust circle is VERY small..but he earned his spot. He's someone I can completely be myself around & don't have to worry about him judging me. We talk about our goals & dreams & offer encouragment to one another. I Absolutley heart him.. Even if at times we have our little fall outs.. I just wanted to let it be WORLD known.. that you will alwayss have a special place in my heart LOL. :) Love you Fag bag <3>

LMAO.. I just think this picture is priceless. Always trynna manhandle someone LOLL !

Facebook:Eric Douglas

& Yea.. He's A Model :) LOL. & Looks a bitttt like kevin hart ? LOL ! But Cuter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails