Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Trey Songz talks about his sex life. :-x

Trey Songz speaks on his sex life. [mhmmm mmmm mmmmm] LMAO
What i was listening to while reading this. :] lolol




Worst experience:
“This girl threw up on me. She couldn’t take the dick.” It happened twice. he cleaned up, had her brush her teeth. “Sometimes you hop back in it. Sometimes she’s got to go.”

Favorite things in bed:
“I like to choke girls right before they cum, but you gotta continue hitting it at a rapid momentum. And I like girls that can take the whole dick.”

What’s the difference between the chick you make your girl, and someone who’s just a jump?
My girl gets love. A jump gets sex.

But how do you decide if you’re going to make her your main girl or not?
Character traits. Once you kick it with a person long enough you start see what they are around for.
And what are your favorite things to use in the bedroom?
My tongue and my penis (laughs).

Allllright. You don’t use toys?
No, I have before, but I ain’t really into it.
No food or nothing?
I mean I ain’t really into all that either. I can get into that, but it ain’t nothing I’m really into. I save those things for somebody special.

You said that you are not into fetishes, but do you role play?
I will and I have with my girlfriend. I think it has to be [with your girlfriend]. You shouldn’t just do that with anybody.
You kiss girls that are not your girlfriend?
It depends.

Is there anything you leave for just your girl? Or that you would if you had one?

Well if I had a girl she would be the only one getting everything.

Have you cheated before?
Yeah.
Would you cheat again?
Well if I get into a relationship I know the consequences and I know what a relationship calls for. I don’t think I would get into one unless I was ready.

You ever got anything before?
When I was like 16 or 17, this girl gave me crabs. It was the most uncomfortable shit in the world. I was confused because ain’t nobody know I was having sex. So I was like damn what the fuck is going on? I even had to cut all my hair off and I had to eventually tell somebody. And had to go to the doctor.
Do you play your music while you get it in?
Nah, I have before, yeah.
That’s a little cocky.
Is it? Think so? I mean so many other people are having sex to my music, why can’t I? I play music. Not all the time. Like I don’t have to have music to have sex. Because sometimes I like silence so I can hear her.

What’s your favorite song to have sex to? Or top five 5 sexiest songs?

Greatest Sex” R. Kelly, “Fuck You Tonight” Biggie. And a lot of these songs depend on who it is, like if I’m making love to somebody and it’s somebody special, I’ll play like some Prince “Insatiable.” And actually I had a playlist — a sexual playlist. Where is it? I put it on my iPod.


enjoy :]

sealed with a kiss, Jadore Daphh :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails