Wednesday, August 5, 2009

[SHOUT OUT ]RARE BOND <3.

Tho he gets under my skin at times and pisses me off. I love my little brother, our relationship [brother sister bond] is hard to find. We share with other, and have an infinite amount of laughs. We depend on each other to hold one another down, regardless. I watched him grow into a "man" technically hes only 16. I try to help and guide him the best I can. He keeps me saneee ! in this place I call a home. We can tlk about almost everything [theres some things he doesnt need to kno ;) & im sureeeeee i wudnt wanna knooooo LMAO] hes grown a semi-good looking kid LOL with a good head on his shoulders. jealous ? you shud be ! LOL. hes pretty much all the family. and things you guys wudnt understand he gets.

Cudnt ask 4
a better brother
LOVE THAT KID SON !


get em him ladiesssss
[no1 ova 17 thnx you kids only 16 LOL]

tw
itter.com/ducee
myspace.com/haitiezfi
nest


HEARTBREAK DUCEE LOL.
aka Richardson


&.im gone xo. Lexxie.

1 comment:

  1. this kid. SMH. sometimes i wanna bang his head. but all in all. hes cool. kindaaaa :)

    ReplyDelete

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails