Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Weekends Are So Fetch ! ;]

So my weekend was pretty layy back. I got to hang with my close friend from when i internede at VIBE mag. I missed her much ! we had so muchh funnn times their. lol ! It was fun. Def turned around my day since Lexxie & Daph were at a wedding lol. Today (Sunday) was pretty fun as well ! except that my Best Friend Jason, was in the hospital ! I knew this kid for like EVER. like 8 yrs or something like that. Yea WE GO BACKK like recliner charis lol. I was so effin worried :( It happened Due to unnesecary violence ! Its summertime people. lets not fxk it up with stupid violence. Life's too short for that. I tried so hard to go see this kid, but of course when you reallyyy need nxggas thats when peoople wanna be busy ! grrr. But thankfully he's home now getting some rest. xoxo. I also got to chill with my other guy bff, max. you guys would loveee himmm ! typical lightskin, SB Nike lovin, Red hat wearing funnnnyyyy assss kid ! lmao.

summer time Pictures, Images and Photos
Oh & to make it a bit more interesting ! lol.. i got to hang with a crush of mine. Well not really a crush cause I Dont crushh. ok ok, maybe I'm justt frontin. LOL. & don't worry guys.. If your that confident theirs still a chance. LOL. It's just a minorrr crush (but he claims he's gunna change that minor part. pshht) lol ! Nahh but I been looking for someone around the way thats just maddd chill & just someone to vibe with. & to make it even better all his friends are like my closee nxggas. I love all of em. so it seems so right. Plus on the way home Max said he really wants us to work lmao. whatta dweeb. Me & Danny just took a stroll & talked & laughed & such. Cute huh ? From the looks of it seems like what I want. Just someone to vibe with for now. Will it just be a summer fling or something much more ? hmmmm..stay tuned ! LOLLLL We'll see where this one goes. you know me & my luck with guys right ? LOL !

Hugs&Kisses. Sammyy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails