Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Hate Letter To Love..xo



Everyone always talks about how beautiful you are. From what I hear you're very caring and have a huge heart. You make people feel really good about them
selves. You have the power to bring two people together and make them soo happy ! but how is it that someonee soo kindd and caring can bring out the ugliest sides of people. I've seen the MOST Strongest people break down because of you ! But I always say to those people atleast they got to meet t
he REAL LOVE. I never did. So what do you have against me ? What have I ever done to you? I thoughtt I met you a couple times, & right when I think i got you.. you just run away from me. All you seem to do is complicate things between me and someone special & you left my heart in crutches. Until I see you myself, I am going to think your a fake person love...you dont even exist !..Or maybe i've just been looking for you in the wrong places. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails