Sunday, July 19, 2009

MY 1ST HEARTBREAK


now im suree we all had our fair share of heartbreak as well as breaking sum. But my 1st real heartbreak was in H.S. senior yr 2 be exact. w. some1 who i actually
knew 4 a pretty long time. but skipping all the uneccessary details we finally started tlkingg. & i really started to like him. I really felt as though he was a sweet guy, w. a good head on his shoulders who wud never hurt me. i even felt comfortable enuff w. him & felt safe enuff w. this guy that he ended up being my 1st Little did i kno. Because once i really started to let my guard down, i soon came 2 find out, that i wudnt be the only girl whos heart he wud be breakinggg. LOL.
I remember asking him "soo tlking to any other grls " just 2 make sure we were on the same pggg. but come 2 find out he was tlking 2 one of my friends frm elementary school che'leah . him thinking that we werent cooL he thought that he cud juss g' us both down-playing the relationships he had w.us ! ughhhh it was such a mess. he pretty told me i was the perfect girl for him Nd. all that shxt. but surely enuff he was telling her the same
thingggggg ! . I dont remember exactly how we found out bout each other BUT wen we did it was clear that he playing us aganist each other. soo we decided not 2 goo off the bullshxt that he was spitting in our ear & juss tlk it out as grown woman & we did. !
Tho it broke my heart, it was good to hear the truth frm her, and not shxt that he was trynna tell me, tlking bout "this, that & the 3rd".
soo we pressed him & asked whut was the deal & boy did i let him haveee it. as we both did. & in a true lame fashion he tried 2 cover his own ass. smmhhh . trynna play the nice guy role. but i was thru.! & was ready to moveee on i cried my eyes out. cuz the feelings i had were stronggg.
but my friends were there 2 build me back up . ! and i also gained a new friendddd. LMAO yup che'leah, we became gr8 friends actually. Nd i
like to say to this
"special" guy no thnx for the heartache but thnx 4 the friend that ive gained LOL
OH & thnx for making me how i am 2dayyy ! Nd. messing me up 4 the nxt guy its saddd but the truth. therefore me being a complete commitment phob & afraid 2 get hurt. cuz wen it happended it hurt sooo bad.
its life tho rite gottaa take it Nd. keep it movingg.ill be alrite thooo.
smhhh !
dedicated to him thnx for the pain you caused me and i hope you realized you lost a gr8888 gurl.
"i did this 4 you too leahhh ! " <3.

signing out xo. Lexxie

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails