Wednesday, July 22, 2009

IF HE ONLY KNEW <3.


Dear Anonymous,

Now im pretty sure, you alreadyy kno whut this is about, but ive never felt like i was able to explain to you the way i wanted 2 ... so what better 2 do it, then in this letter. We've bin friens ever since i can remember, I remember wen you had a crush on me in 9th grade but i wasnt giving you the time of day. LOL.. even tho you kept me laughing and junkk.i didnt come around til 12th grd .[dammn LOL] but wen i finally did, you kinda moved on, but i didnt let that stop me. ;). The ball pretty much started rolling the time of my bday ov 07' close to time wen i had my heart-broken. but you were there, to keep me laughing and forget bout that LAME. and thats whut attracted me to you the most.[you were caring, thoughtful & hilarious] even thou you didnt believe it at that timeee ,it was clear & obvious 2 my friends that i was crushing harddd.

So frm then on, our friendship got strongerrr, and in a sense soo did our "relationship".
We wud have our little late night chilling time, where we wud juss chill on my porch til 4 am. & juss tlk bout random ish. & its weird cuzz your the only boy that cud i truly say i feel most comfortable around even tho at times til this day [yeaahh 3yrs later] i still act little shyy. =X As time progressed we went thru our ups & downs as every "relationship" does, and multiple times i wud say to Daphh & Sammyy "yoo i swear im done w.| him" but in true fashion especially when i saw youu, all that shxt that i was tlking went out the window.

We wud have our little falling outs, when youd be away at college & id bee doing my own, thingg and wuddnt hear frm each other in monthss..& ofcourse id bee like "f- him" and doo my own thingg. where id tlk 2 other boyzz and whut not, but in the back of my mind, id be comparing 2 youuu. & would hold baq on them, regardless of how cooL they were. Just because i knew once summer rolled around youd be baq home... Now its summer ov 09' & weve still been doing this whole thingg, & if anythingg. my feelings for you have gotten even stronger,

Though we both dont want the whole relationship thingg rite now. i cudnt ask for a better person to do have these feelings forr . Because at the end of the dayyy its not just a crush or some1 that i like your also a friend. and thats what makes it all the more special.
So now after all these yrs of me punking out, [LOL] of telling you how i truly feel, I hope this letter makes it easier 4 you 2 understand. <3

this letter was just to let out how ive felt 4 the past few yrss [BUT] i kno your reading thiss post ....

ENUFF OV THE MUSHY STUFF LOL

did this post while listening to Mario-Like Me Real Hard.mp3

signing out xo Lexxie <3.>

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails