Thursday, July 16, 2009

My First Day :)



So today I started my New Full Time job at Tiffany & Co.! My mommy helped me attain it of course. She's been working at Tiffany's for 15 years now. (I knoww, over half my lifetime lol) she started as an associate at the fifth ave store & worked her way up. she's worked in nearly every dept & at 3 diff Tiffany stores. She's now at The Tiffany Distribution building in queens, manager of the supply chain dept. & OMG ! how did i forget to tell you guys ! She just recieved the Charles Louis Tiffany Award for most prestigous in the compnay, amongst 30 WORLDWIDE ! thats BIG ! im so proud of her. I have big shoes to fill. Today i packaged tons of customers jewelry in blue boxes & ties that infamous "tiffany bow" a mill times today ! lol it was fun though. Especially packaging engagment rings. The only downer is that since it's full time, I will be working allll dayy everydayy of the week :[. atleast i have the weekends :) & can REALLY start saving for my car.

hugs&kisses. Sammyy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails