Friday, July 17, 2009

I Hate:


  • When boys play games. Get straight to the point. whats your intentions? we're grown right?
  • Guys that look mad Yockk trying to holla at you. Know your place & dont do it to yourself.
  • People that hop on bandwagons (Stylist, Basketball fans lol, Kanye, Jay, etc etc etc) They take away from the REAL passionate ones.
  • Being lonely.
  • When I dont get what I want. >:[
  • Guys that hit you up at 3 in the am asking to chill everynight. wtf those are booty call hours. Im no booty call. LOL
  • Guys that feen for you to send them pics. I dont be trusting nxggas. LOL ! -_-
  • People that try to be something their not to "fit in". what is fitting in nowadays anyway ?
  • Liars.
  • Guys that roll down all the windows speeding down the highway. My hair always messes up & it annoys me :( LOL. !
  • Guys that either: dont let you breathe or that let you breathe too much. LOL ! I want attention to know your interested, but don't need you clockinn my every moves. xo.
  • Vegetables.
  • That this list is getting mad long for NO reason though. LOL ! :]

Hugs&Kisses. Sammyy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails