Monday, July 20, 2009

FATAL ATTRACTION.....

Everything always seems good in the beginning till they get too comfortable....

he was pretty much the typical boy....well that what i thought....we talked for days getting to know eachother for a bit. If only i saw the signs but the best-friends did. THEY HATED HIM!!!!. LOL.welllll days turn into weeks then weeks turn to months where things started getting good. We started goin out for a bit when things seemed o.k. then BOOM thats where it started. smfh x1000000.

let me put you on real quick....Sign #1. so i decided to go out to eat with the best-friends and highschool friends one night. Sounds like innocent fun right??? well "hubby" at the time didnt really want me to go. Knowing me, i went anyway like im actually goin to tell them i can't come. Every two seconds i was getting private calls. I DONT ANSWER BLOCK CALLS. -_- after awhile it gets annoying so i decide to put my phone on silent. About ONE hour goes by and i had 96 missed calls and if i remember correctly bout 15 voicemails. I was literaly around the corner from home!!!! LOL. anywho when i call him back he spazzzzsssss. likkeee WTF??? are you serious?

Sign #2. Mind you he lives type far. but a good distance. anywhooo. so the besties and I go to Roosevelt Field Mall to go shopping and chill. i thought this day would of been relaxing come to find out while im parking up the car "hubby" was in the car right behind me. I was sooooo scared for my life. like deadass..i didnt even want to get out the car. How did he know i was at that mall out of allll malls you ask????? He went to my house and spoke to my moms....MY MOMMSSSSSS. lol

Sign #3. Technologyy mannnnnn!! sooo things were bad at this point. SMH. im chillin with the best-friends again. he was pretty much pissing my off so i stop answerin his calls. hours went by and "my house" called. wellll i thought it was my house. LOL. i answer and i hear nothing. I called back my house to find out NO ONE was even home... a few minutes later he called back i didnt answer. he sent me a text saying "i just called you from your house, you picked up. and when i called you didn't". who would of thought he used the iphone app that changes your number. WOOWWWWWW


Sign #4. he tried to regulate how i dressed. it was SUMMER TIME!!! even a turtle necks wasn't good enough.

WORST OF ALLLLLL. he deadass tried to split me and my best-friends. taking up alllllllll my time. finally came to my senses when they sat me down and kept it REALLLLLLLLLLLL. thats when i pretty much was done. love those hoes =]]

Girls beware of all the signs cuz what might seem cute at first might turn into fatal attraction. LOL.....DEADASS THO!

sealed with a kiss, Jadore Daphh :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails