Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NEW BLOG COMING SOON !!

ok so; i have decided to rename my blog & start over with a new layout & everything. This time however it will be me & my 2 best friends blogging from Long Island,NY. We go through sooo much good times & bad times we thought it would be fun & cool to share them with all you lovelyyyy readers ! I will of course still be blogging about my internships & obstacles in the fashion industry. & we will have a variety of music, movies, fashion, love, heartbreak, just alittle of everything from your three fave Long Island Girls. :]


MEET:
SAMANTHA
LEXXIE
DAPHNE
xoxo. love you readerr _sam (I'll keep you posted !) & i hope you guys are excited as we are as we put together a greattt blog for you guys ! <3.

In the mean time follow me ! Twitter.com/jockinsammyy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails