Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Allow me to introduce myself <3.

MY FIRST POST <3.
okayyy so im kinda new to this whole blog thing. but here it goes ...
well to start my official first post off my names Alexandra, but alex/Lexie's finee. Im from L.I. and currently a sophomore in college. Im currently a nurse yup ! a nurse at the tender age of 20, thats some real ishh huh ?!. Attempting to accomplish alot of things in life, tho i may not speak on it trust me, the ambition &. drive are there. Alot of ppl may take me for being shy or rude what ever the case may be. But i just see it as being cautious of others before i let my guard down. You guys will soon find out that im a complete commitment phob to the maxx. LOL. boy crazyy but to certain extent. but what girl isnt rite?!. I love to laugh & just have fun. lifes wayy to short for the bullshxt & the hatingg. soo juss relax haters (but not 2 much i kinda need ya' cuz as crazy as it may seem i need you guys LOL).to sum this post up & pretty much my intro. iM juss me &. theres nothing i can do bout it ?! either love me or leave me alone

Last note for this post. i love my best-friends sammyy & daphnee. so sit back and join us for this ridee

p.s. def did this post while bumping to sum yeezy but thats a wholee other post ! LOL.

signing out xo lexxie <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails