Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sammy.P23@Gmail.com

The New blog title will now & forever be boyzandclothes.blogspot.com. so spread the word ! :)

On another note; i would like for my lovely readers to send me questions about the fashion industry (internships, designers, stylists, advice, etc) or on relationships. I am great at both ! & my two BFF's Lexxie & Daph are great at relationship advice. We want this blog to be a blog you can come to and can relate to alot of the posts.

so dont be shy ! & if you would like to have your name anonymous, just state so in the email along with where your from.. & I promise I will do so. Sammy.P23@Gmail.com.

Feel free to send in topic ideas or any questions that you may have. This is open to guys & girls. xoxo. I look forward to hearing from you guyss !

We will be answering the questions in posts or even in video's ! :)
Hugs & Kisses. Sammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails