Wednesday, September 30, 2009

QUESTION: WHY DO GIRLS...

Asked by: @Donizzle [FOLLOW ON TWITTER. LOL]


WHY DO GIRLS EXPECT US TO NOTICE THE LITTLE THINGS???


"Us girls" would like you to notice because it's the little stuff that count!. yeaaa that sound generic but it's true. If i get my hair done; show me you notice. I'm not saying when i trim my hair your suppose to say something but at least when i take the time to blow it out acknowledge it!! and if not that tell me how much you appreciated the cake i make for you for your b-day. I mean give us something to work with. You guys aren't that oblivious!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails