Monday, September 21, 2009

Dear Summer,

So sad that you had to leave so early. Didn't get to spend much time. However I did learn a lot about myself while you were here. I finally arrived at the conclusion that, I am worth so much more than i settle for. I strive so much for the perfect guy.. that i lose myself in it.. sad huh ? well atleast I came to that conclusion sooner than LATER.. right ? =( I think i should go outside "My Type" for a change .. Because "My Type" obviously isn't working ! Its' always samee thing ! Same Shxt, Diff Guy. Well (puts foot down) Im DONE with that ! I need to know which guy is even worth my time. & set high standards. -_- I am now ready to give up this single life that i've had for a year now .. & settle down with one great guy. Just me & him.. we can pretend to be bonnie & clyde ;) ha. Shoutout to all the people cuffin.. that didn't need a season to do so lol. anyway..I've had alot of firsts as well. haahaha.. Got high for the FIRSTT time (lmao.. yep 19 years clean till that one day lmao) & did some other thingss that will stay unmentioned haha. & MY BESTTT FRIENDD Daph, turned 21. ahh such a beautiful age & A beautiful young lady indeed she is xoxo. None the less, your time was very productive, fun & well needed. Don't worry, fall, spring, or winter can't take your place. You summer .. have a special place in my heart ; ) sound gay ? ooh well. =) lmao. xoxo.





Hugs&Kisses.sammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails