Sunday, September 6, 2009

Not Hiring, But Taking Applications ; )

So, I have officially came to my "Epiphany" LOL. A huge conclusion. I've realized that, all the heartbreak i have went through over these past teen years.. aren't because of guys. I blame myself.. for letting them happen. Each situation could have been prevented if i was strong enough to remove myself. I guess I just always had so much hope.. & i just wanted someone to appreciate me & make me smile.. i mean it's not too much to ask for :(. But i guess i had to much high hope for us.. :"( I have removed all the guys that have hurt me from my life officially last week. The two guys that i thought made me happy .. but really it was all in my mind. I thought he was mine.. but he was hers :( ...... well. I am now about to be 20 in like 4 months. No more a teenager. No more "teenage love" B.S. I need to be more strong & stop wearing my heart on my sleeve.

Of course I want someone.. but I do not NEED someone to make me happy. That's what i have GREAT friends & FAMILY for. & what i have FASHION for. :) No girl needs a guy to make them complete. I've learnt not to let a guy think they are a neccesity to your life.. more of an attribute. I've always made a guy my everything. I need to put me & my feeling first from now on. & Ladies.. as i've stated in my last post, You need to KNOW YOUR WORTH. do not settle for a guy that treats you like shit when you can have a guy that can treat you like the queen that you are. & Fromm now.. I will be having high standards. No More SETTLING. I'm not saying im perfect.. But I KNOWW That i can make it worth it ; ). So if you think you have the qualifications.. don't be scared to drop off your resume.. you never know if you can get the position :] xoxo -Sammy.



Hugs&Kisses.Sammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails