Monday, September 28, 2009

Prove Me Wrong..



For once I would like to find a guy to prove me wrong. I'm getting tired of saying "I knew it". For once i want to be surprised that i was wrong & they kept their word. For once i want to have a real valentines day. For onceee I would like to be taken out on a date. For oncee ...

i would like to have a guy treat me on my birthday... Yea I've ran into jerks my whole life. & being that I am about to turn 20.. I can't allow myself to do those anymore. I give guys (the ones i like) the benefit of the doubt way to much. Until I find that ONE guy that can keep his word when he says "I wont hurt you" or the simple "I'll call you tonight". I'm getting tired of being let down. =( All i ask for really is a guy to keep me smiling & keep his promises. Is that too much to ask for ? =]


No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails