Sunday, September 6, 2009

NYC 2009 Fashion Week :D !!!

Preparations for fashion week ! Which starts sep. 10th :]
This was fashion week at bryant park last year. :]
Fashion week is HUGE in the fashioni industry. It happens twice a year. Once in Feb. for Spring collections & One in Sep. for Fall collection. It is where designer showcase their collections for the upcoming season, for the world to see, before they hit stores. It's when ALL the big fashionistas, Celebrities, Magazine editors, ALL the Media come out to see ! I LOVE ITTT. I have been priveleged to attend my firstt fashion show last year this time.. The Kimora Lee Simmons Show. OMG It was the bestttttt NIGHT OF MY LIFE> It was the night where i said to myself.. I neeed to be apart of this industry ! I loved all the cameras, models, designers, fashion, everything. It was AMAZING. This year I will be assisting Womans Wear Daily as being one of the WWD girls :] in front of the tents. CANT WAIT. :D I will keep you guys posted ! just keep reading ;)
Hugs&Kisses.Sammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails