Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY JERRELL ! xoxo.

Today is one of my long time, good friends birthday ! Jerrell or, Rell :] He is one of the coolest dudes i know. Very lay back & mellow. & very ambitious. Has goals of taking this fashion industry by storm with his clothing line (that he happens to be CEO of) "BANANAS". Yes.. get familiar with it. I knew him since before he started this line. Just when he was thinking about it & i kept giving him ideas for marketing & telling him to GO FOR IT ! I knew he could do it. & I know he will succeed. He knew me before any internship i got.. before vibe & WWD.. & he kept telling me to GO FOR IT ! & it seems we're both gunna see eachother at the top ! Helping eachother get up there. You know I'm alwayss here to help ! & i Beleieve in you. KEEP STRIVING ! You Got This ! xoxo.
Get familiar with this logo. ! & SUPPORT. Stay posted for updates on BANANAS Fall '09.
Happy Birthday ! xo.
Hugs&Kisses.Sammy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails