Sunday, March 1, 2009

My New Addiction. =]

Thanks To My Former Co-Worker At WWD Mens (formely known as DNR), Nastassia put me on to this greatttt inspirational website. It has Some great styles that someone as myself would appreciate & be inspired by. It contains looks posted by users and you can only be apart of it by invite only. . . I'm still trying to decide who to give my one invite to. hmmm. .

It can be useful to designers, stylists, or anyone that just loves fashion or loves to stand out =]
This is an exclusive website & dont forget. . .you heard it on Jockinsammyy.blogspot.com =] haha


Click Here For The Site
Click Here For My Lookbook Of My Most Fave, Most Inpsirational Looks: SammysTrends.Lookbook.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails