Friday, October 23, 2009

L.I. GIRL WORKING IN THE CITYY ! xoxo.


i am officially excited to sayy that i have found a job working at the Limited Store in Soho. Spring St. to be exact, i wass sooo excitedd. 1st off cuz ive been looking for a well paying job with a great atmosphere for awhile now & a last i have found one.
Limited is a pop-up shop that they decided to open in Manhattan in a matter of dayz. & opened withing 24 hrs. pretty impressive.

I'm excited that i got the job becuzz of a few mishaps that happened along the way I wasnt to sure i wud get the job. well 1st to start off. I showed up to the interview prolly 10mins late. Becuz i went into the wrong building & got completelyyyyy lost. Lmao i kno but its typical for me im horrible with directions . smhh. & secondlyyy i walked in wearing a denim shirt,tight, & my vans. not knowing it was a formal interview thinking it was a "casting call" soo to speak. Wen i got there every1 looked well put together I WANTED TO DIE !. but i kept it moving & put my best foot forward hoping somehow i cud reedem myself with answering questions & stuff. So towards the end of the interview they announced we were gunna split into 2 groups and thats wen i knew it was gunna be the ppl who got hired & those who werent

And by the looks of the ppl in my group i thought i got deaded, :( dissapointed in myself, i went home and tried 2 keep a positive outlook on the train. ride home
But little did I KNOW i got the frickin job, the next morning i checked my voicemail which is something I NEVER do, but for some reason I did. & there and behold I got a call back from one of the managers offering me a position I was astounded & in shock cuz i really thought i blew it.
With all that being sed I cant wait 2 start work 2mm, !!!

I absoloutely adore my Managers Connie & Carrie. they soo sweet & hilarious.
My associates that Ive met soo far are madd cool & funny.
& plus i kinda got a crush on this one kidd. i kno i kno ... already?! I cant help it tho hess sooo cute & humble. (sigh) but ill keep you guys updated on that ;)
cant wait to make a new friends, start a job in the big city & sell some Fabulous clothes.


WELP THAT PRETTY SUMS IT UP.
so if in ur Soho stop by The Limited Store on 134 Spring St. itll be worth your time pinky promise :]
itss soo poppingtonn ! owwww.

or check out the website

Yours Truly. Lexxie. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails