Sunday, October 25, 2009

#LETTERTOMYEX

The top trending topic on Twitter so i thought to myself. hmmmm?? this could make a good post. LOL. especially since twitter only gives you 140 letters to say what you gotta say and i think i have way more to say than just that. SMH. 


FOLLOW ME: @jadoredaphh :]



#LETTERTOMYEX 's I have always wanted to say this to each and every single one of you guys. FYL!!! [ sounds harsh huh?? LOL ] Nah but i guess you guys did teach me something; To set higher standards for myself. [ It's like i have bad luck with guys or i just don't know how to pick the right one. SMH ] i mean you guys were good at the time...but not enough. I found myself in stupid situations that could of been avoided. I'm not going to point any fingers. but you had some psycho tendencies...thank God i wasn't around long enough to not be around long enough. LOL [ i think you should know who you are. i did call you crazy a few times we've known each other ] And to the other one. Yeaaaa, we were together for quiet some time but you weren't offering me anything. I tried to just be okay with things but it just wasn't working out. but then you wanted to be an ass and get mad when i decided to end thing. SMH.! things happen.! years later we became cordial (shrug shoulder) but anywhome i cant single every one of you guys out. LOL. im not saying i was the best girlfriend; just the best you ever had!!! ;)



Oh; and my #twittercrush is @heartbreakpeyt.well more than just that LMAO [chill chill chill; fall back!! ]

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails