Monday, October 19, 2009

A Broken Friendship.


I've just really been feeling some type of way lately. This weekend I realized who my REAL friends were.. & No im not speaking of the 2 girls on this blog OF COURSE ! haha & NOTT Jess (The other that completes my female circle of trust)..I saw the true colors of One girl that i thought was my best friend (For 9 years). We met at church & became friend because she liked my friend at church & hooked them up. SMH little did i know that was the start of something that would never end. I've always noticed that throughout her life she has always had guys as the #1 priority in her life. She would be there for her boyfriend over ANYTHING or ANYONE. Guys hate that. Guys like and appreciate a girl more that has their own life & at the same time have time for them. But dont go & make them your WORLD.. Thats physco .. & once their gone your left with nothing. She always ditches me for her boyfriends. She has been a relationship since i knew her at 10 years old. Like WTH. I rather not get into detail after detail of what occured this weekend. Im hurt right now & all SHE caresa bout are her "Birthday pics in my camera".. No apologies nothing.. just.. "you can hate me but can you please just send my pics". 


I know for a FACT she will regret it. Because when that guy she's with right now screws her over (which i know for a FACT he will) & she needs someone to pick up the pieces .. she better not dial my number. I'm tired of our friendship being based on her life.. I Wish the best for her that she learns something from her current future ex boyfriend.. i really do hope it opens up her eyes to who & whats important to her & that she DOES NOT neeeed a guy to complete her life..till then.. one word of advise I will leave you with Aliyah.. Get your priorities together ..


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails