Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'M OVER IT!!!!!




I'm starting to get fed up with this whole relationship shxt.! like why do i really want to be in one when all i expect to do is get hurt??? i'm pretty much always setting myself up for failure. This whole heartache and heartbreak shxt is so fxckin annoying!!! and i'm over it. Am I angry?? yes! Why? you would think that i would know wouldn't you. Is it because i care to much? that could be it and i so i need to cut that shxt out and get back to reality. DEADASS!!! My life was soooo much easier when i wasn't dealing with anybody. I'm soooo fed up with all the bull! like i think i reached my breaking point. Any other time i shrug my should and moved on like it was nothing. yeah, it was that easy for me; but this time! thisss timeeeee!!!! ugh! for some reason hes not that easy to shake off. like seriously tho. What am i holding on too???? I've never been so frustrated and hurt so much and i fxckin hate it. I always find myself crying over this shxt!!! I'M SO OVER IT!!!! i'm going to embrace me being single because now i can make my own fxckin decisions.
 [whew; that feels so much better to let that out. back to regular programming :) thanx for listening ]
( sorry for all the cursing. i was just angry :-/ )
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails