Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm A Beautiful Disaster ...


I'm Clumsy. I'm impatient. I complain alot. I can be a brat. I have a short temper. I can be selfish. I can be a bxtch. I hate my hair. I wish I was taller at times. I hate not getting what I want. I have a weird laugh. I can be alot to handle. More than you bargained for. .


Here are ALL my flaws. No one is perfect. I'm no where close. But at the end of the day "Everything I'm not, made me everything I am". A True friendship OR any kind of relationship is NOT about finding someone perfect. It's about seeing an imperfect person, PERFECTLY.  Flaws & All.


Despite all my flaws. I am a beautiful, strong, independent, ambitious young lady.  Just looking for someone to handle, ALL that i can offer. Oh.. & of course, someone who deserves it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails