Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY !!!

EVERY DAY A STAR IS BORN
[ayyee clap for her clap for her ayeee; December 23rd a star was born]
Dear Samantha,

I just want to wish you; my best friend.my heart. & my sister Sammy. The best birthday possible, you deserve this sooo much !!! .your an amazing person, with a big heart. I absolutely adore you from the bottom of my heart. !! Whenever I need to someone to listen your there, whenever I need a great laugh your there. Your always willing to go above and beyond to make sure im happy regardless of the situation. I could go on forever about how much of a beautiful young woman you have become through out the years that I have gotten to know you. but I dont think theres enough words in the English dictionary. lol I am honestly blessed & thankful to be able to call my best friend . NO ! more than a best friend my sister.

You have taught me so much: whether you have realized it or not. You've taught to not be afraid to dream & dream big .!!. The amount of ambition that you withhold pushes me & makes me as well want to dream big. !! We grown so close over these past few years. to the extent that i dont even have 2 say anything & you already know whut im thinking just by the look on my face. We can say so much with out saying anything at all .I'd be lying if i sed we didnt hit a few bumps along the rode, but in all honestly it made us a million times stronger.No one understands the bond the 3 of us have aside from us.

I love the fact that you always laugh at my corny jokes. your always pretending to be little match maker. Our little dunkin donut dates. Our aimless phone convos. for hrss! . and most of all our friendship !!. I must say that in the past i took whut we have for granted but now I know that great friends are hard to come by. With all that being sed your stuck with me kiddo.

CANT WAIT to make it to the top with you & Daph. & build whut we now envision which will soon be a reality. !! L&L.

Sammy i cant say it enough. i love you so much from the bottom of my heart. & the pits of my soul. From me to you HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESSS ! :)

I LOVE YOU !!!

hugs & kisses your best friend Lexxie. <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails