Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Inspiration Walls ((=

My Bedroom is my fave place because you can walk in and instantly get a clear idea of what im about. Its purple & red Inspired by the 2007 Gucci Collection. I have inspiration walls which keep me motivated every morning when i wake up; & before i go to sleep. Tell me its not dope.! haha

I love interior designing as well (= lol. i believe that if you design your bedroom good enough; it should give you that push you need to go out in the world every morning. & it should remind you what your striving for. Even though right now i cant afford all the Louis, Chanel, Victor & Rolf, Just being surrounded by it can push me to one day be able to have my closet filled with the designers i look up to, even maybe one day meet them (well of course the ones still living), ORRR maybe evenn one day working for one of them (=

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails