Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just Some Thoughts;

Ugh; So lately i've been getting frustrated with my job at ALDO. I'm not the one to complain but i just cant lol.First off, i never really liked it. The reason being was due to the fact that the stock room was located down stairs.! That means the job consist of running up & down stairs aboutt 60 times a day. the worst is when the customer sends you about 5 times for diff sizes or styles & then after all that work, they dont buy shxt smfh. I also hate when people ask; "do you work here?" when I'm clearly weraing my walkie & aldo pin. I want to reply, no i just wear a huge walkie talkie for a fashion statment smh. I get that about 50 times a day lol. Then another thing is the manager; She's cool, but at times Not so approachable. It seems she got upset when school started back because that would leave me to only be able to work weekends (due to interning & school). Since I can only work weekends now, i would think she would give me hoursss.! but i havent been on the schedule ever since that little incident when school started. UGH.!* Well yesterday me & the bestie Daphnee went to go pick up my check from the last few weeks I worked. It was nice; wayyyyy nicer then i excpected actually lol. So that turned my frown upside down for the time being lol. Right in time for VDAY smh. Had to buy my Valentine a gift. & i like to p0ut thought into my gifts (= any of my close friends should know this lol lol.

Anyway;I am now looking for a new job. Preferably not in retail (unless its a reallly poppin store lol) I'm looking into a receptionist job. They get paiiddd $$$ (= lol. & i have great oral and writing skills so why not. If anyone knows of anyy job openings; let me know.! It would be greatly appreciated (= lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails