Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Best Friend Shout Out: Daphne Ligonde


I freaken love this Yellow Hatian (= haha. This is my best friend Daphneeee.! We have definelty been through alot of ups & downs. ALOTTT. We've hated eachother, loved eachother, couldnt stand eachother, missed eachother, annoyed of eachother, and then call eachother. lol I know; we sound like a 50 year old married couple. lmao. I guess you cann say it just made us stronger as ever. We know what we like and dislike about eachother, even though it got real; it made our friendship real. Regardless; she has been there for me through everythingggg; literally. With friends, family, boys, my dreams, everything. even though sometimes it didnt seem like she understood, she was still there for me. & thats what meant the most. friends that were there for me regardless.! & i must say; she was. I've known her since HS and now attend college together. Me & this girl have memories and insiders for dayyssssssss x27409148 lol lol
college has been some of my best years.I guess you can say daph has watched me grow up and mature into the young succesful lady i am today. We have alittle too much fun at school lmao; (we find ways to entertain ourselves in anything we do lmao) we've met so many new people, and guys lol lol. We have soo much fun at school and still remain to help eachother maintain those A's and stay focused. She keeps me on the right path. I love this girl od much.! Dont know what i'd do without her. She's That friend I can call at 4 in the morning crying. lol lol (thats a whole nother post lmao). Anyway the point is; I freaken love daphne ligonde.


Daphne's Myspace.!

1 comment:

  1. you got some good lookin friends!!!
    can i bag??? =/
    oooo snappppp thats me!!!!
    =)

    WOOOHOOO I GOT MY OWN THINGY MA JIGGY!!!.
    LOL
    SIGHHH. WE DEF WENT THROU SOME SHXT. BUT AT THE END. IT ALL TURNED OUT PRETTY DARN GOOD. =)
    awwww samanthaaaaaaa!!!(tear tear)
    thats some good shxt!
    love yur hoe ass =)

    ReplyDelete

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails