Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boss Lady | VA$HTIE KOLA

Lexxie has inspired me to do a Boss Lady post. LOVE the concept ! So I want to take the time to pay homage to the LOVELY, VA$HTIE KOLA. 



VA$HTIE is a SUPER creative, ambitious, woman. I think she does close to EVERYTHING. Which is why she is such a role model to me. She is a music video director (with work such as Justin Beiber-one time, Solange- T.O.N.Y, C.R.S-US Placers, ETC). She's an artist, creative director, party promoter AND she has her own clothing line (Violette). I LOVE her tom boyish, yet CLASSY style. Her style is what REALLY gets me. As well as her 'Steeze'. It's through the roof. I can see why Pharrell dated her ! Anyway, the point is, she stands for female empowerment.  An INDEPENDENT, AMBITIOUS young lady.
Check out her EXTREMELY CREATIVE website, as well as her clothing line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails