I came across this blurb that pretty much describes a womans vocabulary wen conversing with a guy & i must admitt its pretty hilarious . & some what true lol
The Definitions to Understanding a Womans Vocabularyy
- Fine : This is usually used to end an arguement when were right & we need you (the guy) to shut up
- Five Minutes : If were getting dressed, & we tell you 5 mins that usually means half an hr or more
- Nothing : This is usually means SOMETHING. and you should definetly be on the look out for it !. Arguments that begin with nothing tend to end with fine.(refer back to #1)
- Go Ahead : This is a dare. NOT permission DONT Do It !
- Loud Sigh: This either means theres an issue that she wants to discuss and wants YOU to ask "whats wrong" or she either annoyed or thinks your an idiot and wonders why shes wasting her time arguing about nothing (Refer back #3 for the meaning of nothing)
- Thats okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can EVER make to a man. This usually means its NOT okay & wants to think long & hard about deciding how & when you will pay for your mistake.
- Thanks : A woman thanking you. do not question . Just say your welcome (unless she says Thanks-alot then she is being sarcastic & she is not thanking you at all actually. DO NOT say "your welcome" That will bring on a whatever)
- Whatever : Plain & simple means F--- YOU !
- Dont Worry About It : Another dangerous statement meaning this is something that she wanted you to acknowledge or do & you havn't; so shes doing it herself. Where this will result in the guy asking "Whats wrong?" and in turn you will a get #3 .
so THERE you have it ! its pretty hilarious & it does have some truth to it .
Take it as you see it .