Monday, November 23, 2009

MY NEW JOB :-D


Say hellooooooo to my new job at the Law Office of Learie R Wilson. P.C. yup a Law Office. sounds pretty hectic huh???? because it is!!! O_o. I used to work as a personal assistant for a real estater but as for now i'm temporarily a legal assistant for this Law Office....or maybe not temporary who knows what the future holds. but anywhoooo. i pretty much do the typical clerical stuff but it doesn't stop there. I draw up contracts for buyers and seller of houses, divorces,  and anything else you can think of. Pretty much things you would have to go to school for i learned all on my own. Not that many opportunities get thrown my way so when it doesssss i'll never turn it down. I kinda like this job better because i actually get to interact with people outside the four walls LOL. for those who don't know at my old job i felt like i was secluded from the world. :-/ . I feel as though this job can help me in many ways as far knowing how to handle situations under a lot of pressure as well as others. Anyways..i'll let you guys know how it goes later onnnn. i just wanted to let you guys know what been going on with me....
.i wont let it take away from Lipstick & Labels. ;) xoxo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails