Monday, November 2, 2009

beauifulDISASTER.


I been thinking. Why do guys only see SEX when they see a female. Or atleast.. thats the FIRST thing they see ? (lemme guess.. cause they're guys right ?) That's such a pathetic lame excuse. Male or not.. You should respect any individual. 


When you look at me.. I want you to see beauty Not sex appeal. I want you to appreciate me for the smart young lady i have matured to be. I've been broken down to my lowest low but still maintain the biggest smile on my face & fill my days with laughter by the loved ones around me. I DESERVE to be treated with respect. & if you don't want anything else but sex out of me.. your a fool. 
It's like going to an ice cream store & you get a free smoothie with an ice cream purchase. Why would you just buy the ice cream w.o taking all you can get from it ?

I'm MUCH more than that. & If you take the time out to actually get to KNOW me & what i'm actually ABOUT.. You will come to that conclusion as well. & i guarantee you won't regret it. I might be the best thing that ever happened to you. ;)  I'm about having fun & living life to it's fullest capability. All i ask for is loyalty & alittle attention. =/ I HATE confrontation & try to hide from drama. (Unlike other girls that search for it). Despite the fact that it always seems to find me. =( Leave your baggage & Groupies at the doorr !! -_-


Oh.. & please do all of us girls a favor.. If your still emotionally attached to your ex in ANYY way, shape or form.. DO NOTT feel the need to use us in your little experiment of "let's see if i can get over her". Do that first than get back to me. I'm NO REBOUND.. Nor a sidechick. I'm worth MUCH more hun. TRUST. xo.



1 comment:

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails