Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Long Time...

Sorryyyy once again for abandoning my blog. =/ VIBE & School has taken over these past two weeks. I seriously need a vacay. School is finally done ! & Today was my last official day at VIBE. I still will be in contact with everyone though. I'm also suppose to be assisting them on a huge photoshoot next week..which I'm super excited about ! =) Last week, the VIBE internal publication, PULSE MAGAZINE, was released. It's the magazine created and put together by the VIBE Interns exclusively. The release party was a success and even got press.! I promise I won't be abandoning my blog again anyyyy time soon =)

I missed you readers !! How've you guys been ?!

xo.
Sammyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog that Bleeds New York. We take you into the lives of three NYC Born & Raised young ladies. From personal experiences, to what's the buzz. We give you OUR opinions on fashion, music, relationships or anything else going on in the world. We aren't here to please anyone. Either Love us or leave us alone.Welcome to Lipstick&Labels .xo

You May Also Enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails